- We’re a start-up company in stealth mode with founders from MIT.
- We’re creating a personalized predictive analytics platform for sports betting.
- We’re majority female founded.
- We are looking for a Backend Developer to join our starting lineup. You will play a pivotal role in the trajectory of the platform, with the unique opportunity to build something from the ground up.
- This position reports into our Chief Technology Officer.
In this role you’ll get to:
- Develop a predictive sports analytics web app with modern frameworks
- Break out of the silo. Collaborate with our designer, engineers, CEO, and CTO to build features that delight our customers with no bureaucracy standing in your way
- Have autonomy of the full cycle from design through support in production
- Continually gain feedback, ideate and inform product roadmap to shape and scale the app
- Work on projects that drive the business and make an impact in a fun and growing market
- Ask questions, take risks, and bring ideas to the table while learning and advancing your skills
We’re looking for someone with:
- 2+ years of experience
- Hands-on experience developing Production API Servers using Python and SQL
- Experience working with Frameworks like Django and Postgres and AWS services.
- Experience with one or more of the following: Python (Bonus: Django), PostgreSQL
- A scrappy, figure-it-out mentality who likes to hustle, is driven and a team player
- Excellent communication, especially with non-technical stakeholders
- Experience or interest working in a fast-paced, start-up environment
🏡 Flexible, fully remote work environment
🧠 Open PTO policy and 11 company holidays
♥️ Health, Dental and Vision health insurance plans
💡 Psychological safety: innovate, learn and challenge yourself
🚀 Room for growth and development with a scaling organization
To apply, please email your resume to email@example.com.